Successfully petitioning for a fiance to immigrate to the United States involves multiple steps.  The American fiance must deal with both the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of State.  A K1 visa interview is only scheduled at a U.S. embassy after a complex petition package has been submitted and approved in the United States.

The Law Offices of Robert Vivona represents U.S. citizens from all over the United States who are petitioning the U.S. government to bring a fiance to the United States.  Most cases can be handled for a flat fee of $1200 plus government filing fees.  The client can expect personal service and direct contact with the attorney throughout the immigration process.  We can easily consult by telephone and email if you live outside of North Texas or will be traveling.  If you would like to speak with the attorney about bringing your fiance to the United States, please call 469-713-7303 or click on the Schedule a Consultation page.